Our users have spoken! You told us you wanted more how-to, demo and training videos to help you with various projects at your job or while attending school. We’re excited to announce the launch of a new playlist on our SIMULIA YouTube channel, SIMULIA Academy!
The SIMULIA Academy playlist on the SIMULIA YouTube channel is now offering a variety of playlists featuring educational videos intended to help our software users improve their skills, know-how and self-sufficiency in their daily engineering and design practices.
With the creation of the SIMULIA Academy playlist in June, we now have over 90+ videos currently available for viewing.
Videos are distributed among the following SIMULIA Academy categories:
- Getting Started with SIMULIA: Introductory getting started tutorials organized by our various product applications
- How-To Videos: Intermediate skill level tutorials showing users how to use our software product applications in specific use-cases
- Software Features and Functionality: Videos describing our various application features, benefits and functionalities
- Webinars: e-Seminars and promotional videos with links in the description to videos housed on the 3DS website
- Installation and Licensing: Videos that cover how to install the software and provide licensing information
- Customer Testimonials: Hear from our customers as they share success stories after working with SIMULIA
- Our Values: Content covering what SIMULIA stands for in values and offerings
For an example of the type of content you can expect on the playlist, check out the popular new video for beginners, Getting Started with Abaqus | Series of SIMULIA Tutorials | Set A, in which Gautam Puri introduces viewers to our product, Abaqus Unified FEA, providing easy to understand directions using a real life example of a simple component and explains the various steps involved in finite element analysis. This video offers transferable engineering skills for a vast spectrum of industrial applications using Abaqus.
At SIMULIA, we are dedicated to the success of our customers and their user experience. We will continue to create educational content that will help guide informed practices and promote autonomy when using our simulation software. We encourage you to subscribe to the SIMULIA YouTube channel to stay up-to-date with our newest SIMULIA Academy content.
But wait, there’s more! Stay tuned for a Tips and Tricks playlist for advanced and expert users coming soon to our channel.