Here’s Your Chance to Present at the Global 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling & Simulation Conference!
This year’s 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling & Simulation Conference will be held virtually on October 21-22. This global conference will inspire users to design and innovate the next generation of products by offering learning opportunities through user presentations on industry applications, product and technology updates.
The conference will be held in two time zones – one for Asia and Europe and one for Europe and Americas. We will announce the agenda and open registration soon!
Hurry, the deadline to submit your abstract has been extended: August 10!
Benefits of presenting:
- Showcase your work in front of thousands of attendees
- Gain recognition and enhance your professional portfolio
- Network across multiple industries
- Receive feedback from Dassault Systèmes experts
We welcome submission in any industry on processes, workflows, and applications of SIMULIA products in Structures, Fluids, Acoustics, Electromagnetics, Multibody Simulation and Optimization/Automation simulation domains. Particular emphasis on the following trends in using Modeling & Simulation (MODSIM) together are encouraged:
Digital transformation and democratization of simulation
- Simulation-driven Design including Generative Design
- Conceptual Design and Engineering using Simulation
- Model Based Systems Engineering with a focus on co-simulation
- Robust Design and Variability
- Cyber Physical Systems (MBSE)
- Meeting Emissions Regulations including lightweight engineering and drag reduction
- Vehicle Electrification, including eDrive, battery engineering and power electronics
- Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
- Cabin Comfort and ventilation simulation
- Noise, Vibration & Acoustics, particularly in Automotive and Aerospace
- Tire Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing including Additive Manufacturing & Composites
- 5G for IIoT
- Geomechanics Applications
- Connected Engineering
- Additive Manufacturing
- Concept Structure Engineering (SFE)
- CATIA Surfacing & Design
- Lightweight Engineering
- Pattern Design
Please send a brief email to SIMULIA.CFP@3ds.com stating your interest to present with the following information:
- Your name
- Your organization, address and telephone number
- Presentation title
- Short paragraph describing the content of your presentation summarizing your objective, Dassault Systèmes products used, and the overall value of the work
Presentations should be 20 minutes long. We’ll share more information about this year’s virtual conference soon!
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW and more. The SIMULIA Learning Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Learning Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.