As a follow-up to previous post “The Missing Piece between Comics and Animation”, here are the three questions for you to win 3 Augmented Reality 3D Experience Comic Books by François Schuiten “La Douce”:
- What is the name of the industrial designer of the Type 12 locomotive? (expected answer : first name + last name)
- What is the year when the 12.004 locomotive was in service for the last time? (expected answer : four-digit year)
- What is the name of the Belgian consortium who built the Type 12 locomotive? (expected answer : name)
You may answer by replying on this blog post (as a comment), on our Facebook page, or to our twitter account @Dassault3DS. First (chronological order according to timestamps) to give the right answer for each of the questions will win a comic book 🙂
Hint: all answers can be found in the previous post (and in links within the post) 😉
Note: Dassault Systèmes’ employees are not entitled to win.
Edit 5/4 @ 15:14 : game over, all 3 comic books were won on Facebook (see post), congrats to the three winners!
The right answers were:
- André Huet (source). It was not Raoul Notesse, who was actually the engineer, not the industrial designer.
- 1985 (source). It was not 1962 but 1985 the very last time the restored 12.004 ran before being kept at the museum.
- Cockerill (source). The gold plaque on the locomotive says “Consortium belge de constructeurs de locomotives COCKERILL – 1939”