3DEXPERIENCE World is here, it’s virtual and it’s free. From Feb. 7 to 9, the largest SOLIDWORKS event of the year is bringing three days inspiring content, experienced speakers and more than 300 top-notch sessions for you to enjoy from the comfort of your home or office.
Virtual attendees will have access to general sessions and keynotes, 200-plus breakout sessions, over 45 meet-up sessions, hands-on 3DEXPERIENCE platform sessions, certification exams, a Model Mania contest, solution and business partner booths, the ability to book meetings with product experts on the Dassault Systèmes booth, SOLIDWORKS Live and so much more.
General sessions and keynotes will take place all three days. Get the full general session rundown on the SOLIDWORKS blog.
Monday’s session speakers include:
- SOLIDWORKS CEO Gian Paolo Bassi discussing how the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio is helping customers today and tomorrow.
- Dassault Systèmes CEO and Vice Chairman Bernard Charlès sharing the strategic direction of the company, including how virtual twin technologies can help drive radically new sustainable innovations.
- SOLIDWORKS customer La Machine sharing how its living architecture helps us dream up tomorrow’s cities and transform the way we look at our towns.
- Astrophysicist Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi offering a behind-the-scenes look at his research, touching on the concept of time and the power of the mind.
Tuesday’s general sessions will feature:
- Florence Hu, Manish Kumar and the R&D team showcasing customers like Exovolar and NASKA Robotics and sharing a peek at some new technologies.
- Industry Process Consultant Brian Zias interviewing long-time SOLIDWORKS customer STARC Systems about moving their business to the cloud
- Industry Process Consultant Jordan Tadic leading a panel of engineering service providers
Wednesday’s sessions will include:
- Suchit Jain highlighting how students, teachers, entrepreneurs, inventors and professional engineers in the SOLIDWORKS Community are co-creating a better future
- Delphine Genouvrier interviewing GE Healthcare about their use of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation products to run FEA and CFD studies and solve advanced nonlinear problems
Follow the SOLIDWORKS blog for daily recaps and fresh content throughout 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022.
Find out what’s happening at The Hive. The Hive is organized and run by the SOLIDWORKS Community Team to provide event attendees with scheduled networking and community-enabling activities.
Stay tuned to SOLIDWORKS Live at 3DEXPERIENCE World.
More 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022 coverage:
- Get Hands On with SOLIDWORKS Design Tools at 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022
- Model Mania SOLIDWORKS Cloud Challenge is Back at the All-Virtual 3DEXPERIENCE World
- Discover the Breadth and the Depth of the SIMULIA Simulation Solutions at 3DEXOERIENCE World 2022
- Learn More About DELMIAWorks SHOPWORKS at 3DEXPERIENCE World 2022