Once again, Dassault Systèmes is taking part in Hannover Messe, the world’s largest industrial fair. The event is taking place this week in Germany. If you’re there, please come see us at booth K30 in hall 6.
We are excited to demonstrate to the 220,000 attendees how industrial companies can transform every aspect of their business by applying a platform approach to deliver digital continuity across the value chain. This enables companies to connect value, achieve sustainable excellence and empower their workforce.
We are especially pleased to, for the first time anywhere, showcase our recently announced collaboration with ABB. Our global partnership will provide customers an end-to-end offering of advanced open digital solutions to enhance competitiveness of industrial companies, while increasing flexibility, speed and productivity of their products’ lifecycles, manufacturing and operations.
Through the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, ABB will develop and provide customers with advanced digital twins, enabling customers to run ABB’s solutions and their operations with improved overall efficiency, flexibility and sustainability.
At Hannover Messe, we are presenting ten experiences dedicated to digital solutions in engineering, factory automation and robotics. The experiences focus on an ABB robot cell in the context of an industrial equipment manufacturer’s engineering office, a tier one supplier’s plant operations as well as on the shop floor. They showcase the value of using a digital twin along with analytics to connect virtual design and validation with real manufacturing operations.
Attendees are able to be hands-on with:
- Robot Design and Validation: leveraging data on issues and equipment health monitoring from a production site for patent analysis, mechanical design improvement and component validation
- Cell Design and Validation: defining control architecture, managing equipment configuration, and integrating current data from legacy applications
- Advanced Simulation: simulating, testing and predicting product performance during the engineering and design process to improve product development time and quality
- Model-based Manufacturing: modelling manufacturing assets, products and processes to reduce cost and time and increase flexibility and efficiency
- Virtual Commissioning: simulating complex production processes in their industrial context and analyzing consequences of decisions, to identify and avoid problems early on
- Manufacturing Operations Management: digitally connecting process participants to gain visibility, control and synchronization of manufacturing operations and supply chain processes
- Quality Management: simplifying and optimizing quality processes using augmented reality to guide quality inspection
- Planning and Optimization: using a holistic view of the supply chain to quickly react to issues and rebalance
- Industrial IoT and Manufacturing Analytics: using data generated by connected devices during manufacturing, maintenance and service to optimize internal processes and increase machine efficiency
- Lean Management: extending digital continuity to the shop floor to connect people and provide them with information and apps to excel in their individual tasks
For more information, click on the following: