The ENOVIA R2015x Roadshow is Coming to a Town Near You!
ENOVIA users thrive inside our intimate, collaborative User Group meetings where discussion, experience sharing, and providing feedback are not mandatory, but encouraged with opinions welcomed.
Sound like you? If so, register today for one of many User Group meetings being hosted globally during our ENOVIA Keys to 3DEXPERIENCE Roadshow 2015.
Join your professional peers together with our team of ENOVIA experts to learn, share and be inspired on your 3DEXPERIENCE journey.
Starting April 7 in Waltham, MA USA and continuing on throughout the year culminating September 22 in Milan, Italy – we look forward to you joining us at a session near you!
Here is a sample agenda of the hot topics that we will cover (subject to change and localization):
- “Keys” to Platform Modernization and Profitable Growth
- Customer Experience Sharing Testimonies
- “Key” to User Experience: ENOVIA What’s New!
- 3DEXPERIENCE Roles, Dashboards, User Interface (14x, 15x)
- “Key” to Disruptive Engineering:
- “ZERO Files” for Design in Configured Context
- Customer Testimonials
- Networking Luncheon
- “Key” to “Invisible Governance”:
- Program, Project and Contracts Management for “ZERO Delays” – Featuring a Customer Case
- “Key” to Enterprise Efficiency:
- IP Classification and Security – Featuring a Customer Case
- “Key” to Global Product Development:
- Configuration Management with “ZERO BOM Errors”
- Next Steps:
- Your Plan to Harness the Power of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Our planned stops include:
Date Location / Register Link & Country
07-Apr Waltham, MA USA
14-Apr Shanghai China
16-Apr Bangalore India
21-May Stockholm Sweden
11-Jun Woodland Hills, CA USA
08-Jul Paris France
01-Jul Tokyo Japan
22-Sep Milano Italy (details to come!)
06-Oct Seoul Korea (details to come!)
08-Oct Singapore (details to come!)
We look forward to seeing our users like you attend one of these meetings so register now as seating is limited!
Download the abstract on topics here: ENOVIA Keys 2015 Topic Summary