While it was not a normal school year by any means, learning continues and so do programs that celebrate education and the hard work done by students. We are proud to continue to offer our annual student competition, Project of the Year!
Since 2012, the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu team has invited students from around the world to submit projects created with any Dassault Systèmes solution for a chance to win prizes. The contest offers a great opportunity for students to earn international recognition, and to build their skills and their resume.
Last year, we were wowed by over 169 projects from in 22 different countries; we ultimately awarded 16 teams (26 people total) with prizes. Watch here to see the winning projects!
Have you created a project that you think would amaze us? Do you have an idea you want to develop? You can request a free license of 3DEXPERIENCE to create your project, or submit something you’ve already worked on. All details are on the Project of the Year portal. When you’re ready, you can enter your project via our website or vote for your favorite designs in the Project of the Year Facebook application.
We are looking for innovation, collaboration and creativity. There are 17 high-tech prizes and 5 ways to win!
- 1 Jury Grand prize chosen by a panel of Dassault Systèmes experts
- 4 Brand Prizes selected by brand juries for the best projects using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS and SIMULIA
- 1 Sustainability Prize to the project with the greatest positive environmental impact (new this year!)
- 10 Top Facebook Votes selected by our social media community
- 1 Instagram prize selected from the most liked reposted project on our Instagram page
The contest is open for entries until June 26. Winners will be announced July 17 via our website and social media.
Good luck to all of the participants!