In response to the dire need for ventilators around the world, manufacturing companies from across many industries are pivoting their production capability to produce these life-saving medical devices. Many are looking to produce open-source FDA-approved devices, like the Medtronic PB560, while confronting the challenges of an engineering workforce working remotely form home offices and a
manufacturing plant that must be reconfigured to accommodate social distancing for workforce safety.How can these organizations quickly respond to the urgent need for these life-saving devices in this new world order?
In an upcoming webinar, learn how a cloud-based platform can accelerate a company’s ability to move from good intentions to full production. Dassault Systèmes is offering a 90-day free trial of its Cloud Solution for Open Source Medical Device Production which features:
- Thousands of Medtronic PB560 open-source ventilator files organized, structured and ready to use
- Available on any device, anywhere, anytime
- CAD files viewable and editable in any CAD package
- Project planning, requirements management and issue management modules to organize the work and meet regulatory demands despite teams working remotely from home
- Production process simulation to make the necessary changes in the plant and comply with safe working guidelines from the CDC
- and more
The webinar features Arieh Halpern, Life Science Industry Consultant, Brenton Kemmer, DELMIA Industry Process Consultant and Peter Terwilliger, Cloud Advocacy Director.
Register now for the webinar: Introducing a Validation-Ready Cloud Platform for Open Source Medical Devices