COExperience, the annual gathering of the Community of Experts for users of Dassault Systèmes solutions will be launching virtually this year, with online programming running September 14-16. During Virtual COExperience 2020, attendees will network online with fellow Dassault Systèmes users across the globe, access a rich conference agenda full of technical sessions, case studies and leadership panels, and explore the latest solutions at a virtual TechniFair.
Over the course of the event, attendees will have access to sessions featuring Dassault Systèmes business leaders and 3DEXPERIENCE technology experts who’ll cover a variety of critical topics, many focused on challenges and opportunities facing businesses during these disruptive and unprecedented times. Following an opening message from Jim Escoe, COE President, attendees will hear from Erik Swedberg, North America Managing Director, Dassault Systèmes who will talk about Dassault Systèmes strategy, its vision of progress, and inventing the industry of tomorrow, and Olivier Sappin, CEO, CATIA, Dassault Systèmes will deliver an update on the 3DEXPERIENCE solution strategy and roadmap.
Featured General Session /User Keynote speakers include:
- David Hoganson, MD, Assistant in Cardiac Surgery at Boston Children’s Hospital and instructor at Harvard Medical School, will discuss how Boston Children’s Hospital is using advanced 3D modeling and flow simulation to plan better surgical outcomes for children with complex heart disease.
- Clint Church, Vice President Engineering, Aurora Flight Services will talk about Aurora’s prototype development efforts for its advanced unmanned systems and aerospace vehicles, highlighting Dassault Systèmes CATIA tools vital to development, communication, fabrication and assembly.
- James Kotronis, Founder, Kotronis Consulting, will discuss how his firm has been able to eliminate paper trails in the fabrication process and completely digitalize end-to-end design – including working on mobile devices – leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud.
- Mark Czaja, Vice President Technology & Innovation, Motion Systems Group, Parker Hannifin presents Simple by Design, how Parker quickly pivoted its engineering services to produce critical ventilator splitter capabilities during the early stages of coronavirus.
Hot Topics at this year’s Virtual COExperience include the following:
- Additive Manufacturing
- (MAN) Additive Manufacturing for Windtunnel Testing
- Data Analytics
- Digital Twin – Its Maturity Levels and related Impact on Business Maturity and Competitive Position
- AI for Design Optimization
- Boeing Use Case
- The Journey to Leverage the 3DExperience End to End
- Round Table: Intelligence, Analytics and Mining Data in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Connected, Intelligent, Flexible Manufacturing
- Building the Digital Thread with 3DEXPERIENCE with Other Systems
- DNC: Digital NC Functions – NC and Additive
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- MBSE Coordinating the Digital Twin Through Cosimulation
- Integration of Analytical Models with Descriptive SysML Models