Dassault Systèmes annual North America customer event, 3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey, launches on Wednesday, July 29th with a live stream plenary and Episode 1 of our new multi-part series which continues into October. Episode 1: Manufacturing and Supply Chain, will discuss how companies of all sizes can virtually validate value networks, factory layouts, transportation plans, process plans, logistics plans and workforce plans to take advantage of new market opportunities, the latest trends and future outlook for the manufacturing industry.
Forthcoming on-demand episodes will explore the impact of new technologies on innovation and growth during challenging times. Attendees will learn from the leaders how digital transformation enables global manufacturers to develop pioneering, sustainable new products and services to reach new audiences while maintaining business continuity. Register today.
Episode 1, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, opens with The Power of Sustainable Operations hosted by Guillaume Vendroux, CEO, Dassault Systèmes DELMIA. Vendroux will discuss how sustainable operations must move beyond energy efficiency or a zero-waste strategy and move towards innovating for societal responsibility.
Vendroux will be followed by Eric Green, Brand Marketing Vice President, Dassault Systèmes DELMIA with A Guide to the Future of Operations and Industrial Transformation. Green discusses how factories and operations are becoming a hotbed of innovation and a key provider of vital information pivotal to driving Industrial Transformation.
Additional Episode 1 sessions launching July 29:
- Hexcel Transforms Operations for Improved Efficiency and Cost Savings. Hexcel is a global producer in advanced composites technology for commercial aerospace, industrial markets, space and defense industries. Hexcel’s additive manufacturing process creates high-performance 3D printed parts with significant weight and cost savings. Toni Hempstead Director, IT Manufacturing Solutions for Hexcel discusses how they use the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to optimize operations and solve real business challenges.
- Virtual Twin Experience – Resiliency for the Next Normal. During this session we will showcase the digital, 3DEXPERIENCE twin in action, and explore how this “virtual experience twin” concept is unlocking critical intellectual property to further productivity while empowering additional creativity across the entire value network. Presented by Fred Thomas, Director, DELMIA Strategic Business Development and Marketing, Dassault Systèmes
- Industrial IoT in Challenging Times. This session will showcase several IIoT customer use cases across a diverse range of industries that have leveraged IIoT and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to deliver qualitative results. Featuring Prashanth Mysore, Director, DELMIA Offer Marketing & Strategic Business Development, Dassault Systèmes.
- 3DLean on the Cloud. 3DLean empowers teams to find new ways to innovate and collaborate. Digitizing lean practices drives continuous improvements across all manufacturing and supply chain operations. This session will explore how seamlessly leveraging rich content and facilitating problem-solving enables teams to make rapid decisions and better manage operational efficiency – regardless of where or how they work. Presented by Adrian Wood, DELMIA UX, UA and Marketing.
- The Manpower Planning Puzzle: Southwest Airlines. Southwest is the United States’ largest domestic air carrier, serving approximately 130 million passengers annually. In 2020, Southwest was ranked #11 on FORTUNE’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies and is the highest ranking Low-Cost Carrier by Customer Satisfaction for the third year in a row in the J.D. Power 2019 North America Satisfaction Study. Hear Bryan Sharkey, Senior Director Workforce Planning & Projects for Southwest Airlines details how to plan the complex challenges facing the airline industry.
- Better Planning with Advanced S&OP. This session explores the challenges of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) cycle and the benefits of deploying an advanced S&OP system to support your business, especially in a disruptive environment. Led by Fernando del Pozo Cosio, Solution Architect, Dassault Systèmes DELMIA Quintiq.
- Optimizing your Last Mile Delivery in Times of Disruption. In this session, learn how the many moving and interdependent parts of last mile delivery make it the most complex and expensive segment of supply chains. These challenging times are an acid test for supply chain agility and resilience. Presented by Robert Oliver, Solution Architect, Dassault Systèmes.
For a preview of our speakers, watch a 2019 interview with Guillaume Vendroux, CEO Dassault Systemes DELMIA brand, who details how to manage complex and customized products, shorter production windows, and how technologies like the 3DEXPERIENCE platform can provide a competitive advantage.
Dassault Systèmes will continue to add new feature episodes to 3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey during 2020.
- July 29th: Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- August 26th: Fueling Innovation in the New Agile Enterprise.
- September 23rd: Modeling & Simulation.
- October 14th: Enabling Business Continuity Via the Cloud.
Register today for access to the series.