Join Dassault Systèmes along with leaders from industry and academia for the Next Frontier Conference & Expo, taking place virtually and in 3D, on November 10-11, hosted by Base 11. The conference explores “Next Frontier” industries – ones that are likely to be the fastest-growing and most financially rewarding for the next 30 years – with an emphasis on helping women and underrepresented minorities on pathways to careers and entrepreneurship in these fields. Conference participants will engage with corporations, foundations, academic institutions and students who share a common interest in the Next Frontier Initiative mission:
To empower 100,000+ students, early STEM career adults, and STEM entrepreneurs on their pathway to success in Next Frontier industries by 2030.
During the two-day online event, industry leaders will share insights about emerging career opportunities in fintech, aerospace, life sciences and other emerging industries. The conference will also be simulcast to students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and California Community Colleges.
More than 45 featured speakers include:
- Leland Melvin, astronaut; Corporate Director, BWX Technologies Inc; National Spokesperson, Base 11
- Gwynne Shotwell, President & COO, SpaceX
- Frederick Lowery, President, Life Sciences Solutions and Laboratory Products, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Olabisi Boyle, Vice President, Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor America
- Sig Anderman, Founder, Ellie Mae; Co-founder, Makena Beach Fund; and Chairman, Anderman Foundation
- Alaina Beverly, former Obama White House Office of Urban Affairs Official, National Deputy Director for African American Outreach for Obama for America ’08, and frequent political commentator
- Eloy Ortiz Oakley, President, California Community Colleges
- Julie Hill, Corporate Director, Anthem and Chairperson, UCI Foundation
- Greg Jones, Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, KeyBank
- Al Bunshaft, Senior Vice President, Dassault Systèmes and President of the Dassault Systèmes US Foundation will host a Women in Manufacturing Panel, including:
- Brenda Medina, Vice President of Technology Delivery and Vendor Operations, Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes Company
- Jessica Kinman, Industry Solution Experience Senior Manager with Dassault Systèmes
- Angela Regan, Worldwide Business Development Director for Dassault Systèmes’ DELMIA brand.
- Landon Taylor, Founder & Chairman, Base 11 and Co-founder, Legacy First Partners
In addition to virtual conference speakers, there will be an interactive virtual Expo Hall featuring interactive 3D booth experiences with live chat, resources, videos, and live staff available to chat from the following companies: Dassault Systèmes, Sensata, Regeneron, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tallo, Havas Health, 3M, BWXT, Blue Origin, NASA Tournament Lab, SpaceX, STEMconnector powered by Pod.io, SocialTech.ai, Society of Women Engineers, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, UCI Beall Applied Innovation and the National College Resource Foundation.
Dassault Systèmes and Thermo Fisher Scientific are the event’s Game Changer sponsors.
Register Here to Join the Next Frontier Conference, focused on preparing the next wave of STEM workers and entrepreneurs, and preparing them for successful careers in the tech focused industries that are predicted to be the fastest growing and most rewarding over the next 20 years.