What if your organization could seamlessly connect and bring together multiple streams of data, people and processes into one single platform? Join Dassault Systèmes for Episode 2 of 3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey going live on August 26th, and hear from industry leaders who are redefining product innovation during these challenging times. 3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey is a new series of digital programming created in collaboration with industry innovators, disruptors and leading influential voices to deliver expert knowledge and shared experiences that can help companies drive growth, innovation and the next generation of products.
With the theme of Fueling Innovation in the New Agile Enterprise, Episode 2 features a powerful line-up of speakers who are redefining and enabling a new, more efficient way to innovate and collaborate across internal and external value networks with innovations in AI, Model-Based Engineering, Data Analytics and Digital Collaboration, many while pivoting to new workforce models as a result of COVID-19. Episode 2 features two tracks, available on-line beginning August 26th. Register here for free access to all episodes when they drop and to watch the on-demand sessions from previous episodes.
How are industry leaders transforming the product innovation process from early planning to development to final release and beyond? Companies and solution experts will reveal how to unleash cross-team enterprise collaboration that fosters innovation while significantly improving productivity, business agility and quality. Hear from industry game-changers across a variety of industries from wine-making to toy-making, aviation to testing and sports-car safety equipment. Sessions include:
- The Future of Work is Here….and Now!, featuring Andy Kalambi, President and CEO RIZE,Inc.
- The Connected and Responsive Enterprise, featuring Ramón López-Doriga, Marketing Manager at Familia Torres, recently named one of the World’s 50 Best Vineyards to Visit.
- Delivering Projects On-Time and On-Budget with Collaborative Project Planning, Execution and Analytics, featuring Roberto Marengo, Chief Technology Officer for motor-sport safety equipment maker, Sabelt, and Joan Puig, Development Manager for IMC Toys.
- Digital Collaborative Tool for Conformity Assessment, Denis Bourguignon, Nuclear Technical and Development Manager, Bureau Veritas, world leader in testing, inspection and certification
In the post COVID-19 world, how can organizations accelerate the pace of innovation? How do you harness data science and artificial intelligence? True innovation involves multiple disciplines and requires a science based platform approach. Learn from leading companies that have adopted the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to supercharge innovation in their quest to drive engineering productivity in the next-generation enterprise. Sessions include:
- Data Science and AI for Innovation featuring Scott Bembenek, Founder, CEO and CSO, Denovicon Therapeutics, a leading developer of small-molecule therapies, currently focused on oncology and immuno-oncology targets.
- Model-Based Workflow for Conceptual Design: Leveraging the Integrated Digital Environment, featuring LaTreace Myles, Systems Engineer Senior Staff for the Advance Development Program (ADP) Skunk Works, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics.
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Knowledge and Know-How, by Ben Hempstead, PE, Chief of Staff, Electroimpact, a leader in design and manufacturing of aerospace tooling and automation.
- and more
3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey schedule:
- July 29th: Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- August 26th: Fueling Innovation in the New Agile Enterprise.
- September 23rd: Modeling & Simulation.
- October 14th: Enabling Business Continuity Via the Cloud.