3DEXPERIENCE FORUM North America 2019
3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019
Industry Renaissance: Sustainable Innovation and Business
for a Sustainable World
May 13 -16, 2019 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019 explored today’s industry challenges to help our customers prepare for the economy of the future and an Industry Renaissance based on new ways of living, working, interacting, innovating and creating new business – with the makers or the social enterprise.
Watch a selection of main stage videos and you’ll hear from industry leaders, a new generation of innovators, and Dassault Systèmes executives who discuss strategies, case studies and expert viewpoints on driving innovation, delivering business results and transforming their industries and companies with Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Watch the Highlights from Las Vegas:
Main Stage Replays
Welcome to the 2019 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM: Dean Marsh, North America Managing Director, Dassault Systèmes
Excellence in Design: Chris Collins, Senior Vice President, Product and Technology Enablement, NXP Semiconductors
Silo Busting - Using 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Digital Project Delivery: Vaseem Khan, Global Vice President Engineering, Chief Technology Officer, McDermott.
As projects become more complex and are executed over multiple locations in multiple time zones, the need for real time accurate information is paramount to delivery assurance. Learn how McDermott is using 3DEXPERIENCE to develop a digital delivery platform for its global business.
Creating Mobility for the Future: Olivier Bellin, Head of Operations, Canoo
The mobility industry has been plagued by the same problems for decades, and traditional solutions aren’t cutting it. Canoo is a Los Angeles based company creating electric vehicles that are made for subscription - and they will look nothing like what is on the road today. Through unique products, next generation business model, and subscription-only plan, Canoo is setting out to change mobility for good.
Building the Supersonic Future: Josh Krall, Co-founder and VP Technology, Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is building history’s most efficient supersonic airliner, with the aim of making high-speed travel mainstream. In the 50 years since Concorde, the art and science of designing an airliner has been dramatically transformed — modern tools are enabling this new aerospace company to design, build, and fly at supersonic speeds. Watch how 3DEXPERIENCE is used to build the future of aviation.
Dreaming, Goal Setting and Making the Impossible a Reality: Emmitt Smith, Pro Football Hall of Fame Running Back
Driving Authentic Business Innovation: Dawn Hudson, Former CEO Pepsi North America
Sustainable Business: Platform as a System of Operations and as a Business Model: Florence Verzelen, EVP, Industry Solutions, Field Marketing, Global Affairs,Dassault Systèmes
Reinventing the Product - How to Transform and Scale Innovation in the Digital Age: Aidan Quilligan, Global Lead, Industry X.0 Practice, Accenture.
The value of physical products is shifting to digital—a development that is threatening and thrilling at the same time. In his presentation, Aidan Quilligan, global lead for Accenture Industry X.0, highlights the opportunities that digital offers to (re-)invent the physical product. But this is not enough. To realize a return on investment, you’ll also have to scale your reinvention. Learn the key steps to scaling innovation—the right way!
Harnessing the Power of Domain and Technology Led Innovation to Drive Measurable Business Value: Nitesh Bansal, Senior Vice President and Global Head of Engineering Services, Infosys
A majority of manufacturers are yet to morph into digital-first enterprises in the age of Manufacturing 4.0. Listen to how Infosys helps companies ‘navigate their next’ through best of breed solutions and drive measurable business value.
Navigate the Future Coverage of 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019
- Football Great Emmitt Smith and Dawn Hudson, Former PepsiCo CEO to Keynote 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM, May 13-15, Las Vegas
- Learn About Enabling the Industry Renaissance at the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM May 13-16– Register Now for Early Savings
- 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM: Q&A with Keynote, Former PepsiCo CEO Dawn Hudson
- 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM: Q&A with Dean Marsh, North America Managing Director for Dassault Systèmes
- 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM: Learn How McDermott and Dura Automotive Systems Drive Innovation With 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019: Day 1 Recap
- 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019: Day 2 Recap
- Kärcher Cleans the World with 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Hear the Kärcher Story at 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019
- How to Realize the Value of the Digital Twin
- The Easy Way to Move Your CAD to a Cloud-Based PLM Platform
- 7 Reasons to Move Your PLM to the Cloud
- Reinventing the Product: How to Transform and Scale Innovation in the Digital Age
Dassault Systèmes Press Room
- Aviation Today, Boom is Using 3DExperience to Digitally Design a Supersonic Airliner (May 16, 2019)
- CNBC, Boom Supersonic to Use a Cloud-Based Design Tool Owned by Dassault Systèmes (May 16, 2019)
- Clean Technica, Boom Supersonic and Dassault Partner to Quicken Fast Airplane Travel (May 16, 2019)
- Aerospace Manufacturing and Design, Boom Supersonic, Dassault Systèmes Partner to Develop Overture (May 16, 2019)
- MCADCafé, BOOM Technology Bringing Back Supersonic Jets to Commercial Air Travel (May 17, 2019)
- MCADCafé, Dassault Systèmes‘ Five Pillars of Additive Manufacturing (May 23, 2019)