A powerful line-up of speakers will take to the stage next week at the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM North America 2018 taking place June 19-21 at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA. Dassault Systèmes annual customer event will focus on digitalization and the Industry Renaissance based on new ways of living, working, interacting, innovating and creating new business.
Attendees will hear from market leaders who are transforming their businesses through digitalization and integrating business platforms throughout their organizations. Plenary speakers hail from companies of all sizes and a variety of industries featuring senior executives from GE MG McGrath, Arrivo and Bell who will discuss how they are using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to meet their business goals and compete in the experience economy.
Conference breakout tracks will cover cross-industry challenges and opportunities focused on today’s Manufacturing Renaissance, CxO Technology Insights and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, and include trailblazers from Procter & Gamble, Thelen Design Group, SNC-Lavalin, and CenterLine Ltd. as well as industry influencers from Accenture, Capgemini, Frost & Sullivan, IDC, Tata Consultancy Services and Technia Transcat.
Among the speakers are:
- Michael Duncan, Executive in Product Engineering & Lifecycle Services and Aidan Quilligan, Global Leader for Industry X.0 Practice, Accenture
- Dr. Knut Sauer, Ph .D, Co-founder, Arrivo Corporation
- Charles Marsh, Chief of Design Tools and Standards, Bell
- Pascal Brosset, Executive Vice President, CTO, Digital Manufacturing, and Alexandre Capone, Industry 4.0, Digital Manufacturing, PLM, Capgemini
- Luciano P. Mancini, Robotics Simulation Leader, CenterLine (Windsor) Ltd .
- David R . Brousell, Co-Founder, Manufacturing Leadership Council, Frost & Sullivan
- Craig Platt, VP – Technical Product Management, Digital Technology, GE
- Tim Greene, Research Director and John Santagate, Research Director, IDC
- Mike McGrath, President, and Neil Meredith, Associate, MG McGrath
- Jeff Hopkins, Digital Innovation, PLM and Organization Transformation Associate Director – Corporate R&D, Procter & Gamble
- Vince Gattola, BLM Digital 3D Solutions Manager, SNC-Lavalin
- Prabhu Patruni, Global PLM Solution Head, and Vishwesh Shete, Global MOM Head, Tata Consultancy Services
- James Goodale, Director Business Development, Technia Transcat
- Neil Thelen AIA, Founding Principal, Thelen Design Group Inc