Virtual Twin Experiences connect the virtual world with real world data, people and processes to enable continuous innovation. By combining the predictive power of AI and data science with a science-based representation of the product/factory/company, the digital twin evolves beyond a virtual model to become a strategic instrument. Using the virtual twin, companies can experiment with unlimited variables and what-if scenarios to determine the best decision at each step in the lifecycle, resulting in sustainable innovation, more efficient operations, and better products and performance.
Join us at PI DX 2022, May 17-18 in Atlanta for an event that brings together engineering, design and R&D leaders to share ideas and solve complex challenges to enable better products and a brighter future. Morgan Zimmermann, CEO of NETVIBES, will be a keynote speaker, presenting:
PI DX Day 1: May 17 at 4:20pm – Room 1
People and businesses are faced with unprecedented challenges and disruptive events, such as weather crises, health threats, climate change, geopolitics or new regulations. In the midst of these challenges, organizations must ensure continuous innovation to remain sustainable and relevant. How? By using a platform that enables enterprise agility, innovation and resilience and that:
- Connects all people, processes and data;
- Covers all business activities—design, simulation and information intelligence—while providing a seamless, collaborative environment; and is
- Accessible from anywhere and everywhere via mobile/cloud.
- Stephane Declee, CEO of ENOVIA, Dassault Systèmes
- Morgan Zimmermann, CEO of NETVIBES, Dassault Systèmes
- Matt Sommer, Director of Product Development Operations and IT, Xos Trucks
Learn more about Virtual Twin Experiences.
Join our User Communities to stay on top of the latest industry news, ask questions and collaborate with peers: