Innovation in the 21st century relies on an intelligent product lifecycle, where every process, from conceptualization to design, from manufacturing to distribution and marketing, is perfectly optimized. Advanced design, modeling, and simulation is key to achieving this.
At Dassault Systemes, our mission is to help you prepare for the economy of the future and achieve market success. Our solutions equip companies with the design, modeling, and simulation capabilities to reach these goals through our CATIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, and 3DEXCITE apps powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. As we continue to develop solutions to serve you better, we look forward to presenting the 3DEXPERIENCE Conference 2020 India – Design, Modeling, and Simulation on November 24thand 25th, 2020, discussing how you could leverage our solutions for ongoing projects, upcoming product roadmaps, and towards a robust future economy. Register Now
Transformative Ideas and Expert Insights to Help Maximize Dassault Systèmes’ Solutions
Our experts will share an insider view of Dassault Systèmes’ CATIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, and 3DEXCITE apps, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, including new features, the latest releases, and game-changing functionalities. Specifically, we will address some of the core areas of design, modeling, and simulation. This includes:
- Digital transformation and democratization of simulation
- Simulation-driven design and generative design
- Conceptual design and engineering using simulation
- Model-based systems engineering (MBSE) with a focus on co-simulation
- Robust design and variability,
- Cyber-physical systems (MBSE)
We will also discuss the key industry processes like Meeting Emissions Regulations (lightweight engineering & drag reduction), Vehicle Electrification- eDrive, battery engineering & power electronics, Cabin Comfort and ventilation simulation, Noise, Vibration & Acoustics, Tire Engineering, Additive Manufacturing & Composites, 5G for IIoT, Turbomachinery, Connected Engineering, Concept Structure Engineering (SFE), CATIA Surfacing & Design.
The Dassault Systèmes user community is leveraging our solutions in ingenious ways to transform these industry processes and more. The conference offers an opportunity to meet them virtually and have insightful conversations to de-mystify your most pressing issues and opportunities.
3 Ways the Conference Will Benefit Attendees
- Learn from your peers who have accomplished incremental and radical innovations — use their knowledge to create your own
On Day 1, some of our key customers will be present at the event, sharing their success stories and unique approach to leveraging our solutions.
- Martin Murray, Chief Technology Officer, Mahindra Electric, will talk about ‘Concept Design and Engineering Using Simulation to Accelerate EV Ecosystem’
- Harty Joseph Dinak S, Senior Manager, Ashok Leyland will give his perspective on ‘Model Based Design for a Virtual Twin’
- Adarsh Roy, Deputy Manager, Engineering, Kineco Kaman Composites, will discuss ‘CATIA for Composites Design and Manufacturing’
- Marco Scotti, R&D Engineer, Same Deutz Fahr will give his perspective on ‘Agricultural Vehicles Development through Virtual Testing and Validation’
- Srivenkatraman MM, Senior Engineer, Mahindra and Mahindra. Ltd. will discuss how they are optimizing torsional vibration frequencies of farm equipment engines
- Swapnil V Thigale, Deputy General Manager, Greaves Cotton will talk about ‘Durability Assessment of Exhaust after Treatment System of Single Cylinder BS VI Compliant Engine’
- Ramlal Bharath Jammalamadaka, Lead Engineer, Collins Aerospace India Design Center will be delivering a session on ‘Design & Simulation of Di-Electric Resonator Antenna for Satellite Communication’
- Kiran Akela, Research & Development Establishment (Engineers.), Defence Research and Development Organisation will discuss how they are using ‘SIMULIA for Simulations of Dynamic and Damage’
On Day 2, we again have a great line up of customer speakers
- N. Saravanan, President & Chief Technology Officer, Ashok Leyland will give his perspective on ‘Winds of change on Engineering’
- Amit Vijayvargiya, Deputy General Manager, VE Commercial Vehicles will discuss ‘Integrated Data Management with 3DEXPERIENCE Platform’
- Rod Giles, Head CAD & CAE at Royal Enfield, a unit of Eicher Motors Ltd will throw some light on ‘Use of SIMULIA in motorcycle simulation’
- Sudheendra Gumaste, Sr. Vice President, Expert Global Solutions Pvt Ltd will present on ‘Differentiated Values of CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE for Industrial Equipment Project’
- Cdr.(Retd.) K. V. Narasimham,Co-Founder, Quanteon will talk about ‘Axial Flux Machine Design – A Journey with Opera’
- Suman Sharma, Scientist, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre and Arun Kumar, Scientist, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre will discuss ‘Explicit Analysis of Soft Good Structure Using Shell/Membrane Element’, and ‘Transient Analysis and Experimental Investigation of Bellow Separation System of a Launch Vehicle’ respectively
- Deepak Kumar Nirala, AGM, CIT CD/BE Simulation & CD Field Testing, Hero MotoCorp will be sharing his perspective on ‘A Structural Engineer’s Approach for Improving Competitiveness and Meeting Vehicle Regulations Using SIMULIA Tools’
- Benjamin David, CEO and Founder – XSUN will discuss the design challenges in UAVs and Drones
- Rimjhim Agrawal, Co-founder and Chief Technical Officer, BrainSightAI will talk about ‘Brain Virtual Simulation’
You can find the detailed agenda here
- Explore the newest trends, innovations, and future forecasts to gain inspiration for next-generation products
At Dassault Systèmes, we are consistently committed to pushing the envelope of digital transformation in order to support tomorrow’s industry leaders. On Day 1, our experts will look at topics such as connected engineering, next-gen aircraft design, cyber-physical systems, automated cloud solutions, virtual twin, and additive manufacturing. You will learn how the CATIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, and 3DEXCITE apps enable these processes.
On Day 2, there will also be discussions on 5G networks in a smart factory environment, 3D innovation and generative design, next-gen offshore wind turbines, and vehicle regulatory compliance.
Day 2 will also bring a 20-minute discussion on the key role of modeling and simulation in the fight against the pandemic, led by three of Dassault Systèmes’ experts.
- Obtain actionable insights for your next project from our brand-specific tracks and 3DEXPERIENCE Playground.
Our solutions help to empower stakeholders across the end-to-end product lifecycle, depending on your role, industry, and domain of operations. The 3DEXPERIENCE Conference 2020 India – Design, Modeling, and Simulation reflect this through five separate breakout sessions on both days.
On Day 1, the attendees can choose from model-based systems engineering & cyber-physical systems, lightweight engineering for sustainable mobility, electric & hybrid vehicles, simulation-driven engineering, and virtual validation in aerospace & defense. On Day 2, the breakout sessions will focus on the creative design experience, electromagnetics reliability & performance, advanced simulations for indigenous space missions, simulation-driven engineering, and design challenges in UAVs and drones.
Each breakout session will have Dassault Systèmes’ experts present actionable insights, along with presentations from our customers. A key event highlight is a presentation by the top 3 participants of Drone-a-thon: Propelling Sustainability, a 10-day Design-Simulate-Experience challenge, in collaboration with 3DEXPERIENCE Lab and Drone Federation of India.
Attendees will also be able to visit the 3DEXPERIENCE Playground, where we cover topics such as structure mechanics, sustainable design practice, and compliance management.
How You Can Attend
Keeping in mind our user communities’ safety concerns, the 3DEXPERIENCE Conference 2020 India – Design, Modeling, and Simulation is a virtual event scheduled for 24th and 25th November, 2020. Take the opportunity to meet our user communities virtually and discuss about inspirational new projects, learn about specific features and hear more about next releases and new functionalities.