Open Pit Grade Boundary Analysis using Surpac Stope Shape Optimizer.
While Surpac stope optimizer has been used primarily in underground environments, we will show how it can also be used for open pit mines.
In this latest GEOVIA Innovation Webinar webinar we will:
• Present a study using the stope optimizer in an open pit environment.
• Investigate grade cut offs sensitivities, edge dilution and reconciliation against reserve model tonnes and grade.
Audience: Open pit Geologist and Mining Engineers
Date: September 12th 2019
Presenter: Linda Bateman
Linda Bateman, Senior Solution Consultant GEOVIA, is a mining professional with over +20 years of experience. Linda’s career has seen her work with a number of operations throughout WA with her most recent mining role as a senior manager overseeing the resources and reserves for Cliffs Asia Pacific. Linda’s career has provided diverse opportunities in project management; coach and mentor; management of team culture and extensive mining operational and optimization achievements.
FREE REGISTRATION – REGISTER TODAY
To register for the Surpac Webinar, please select from one of the sessions listed below that fits your time zone and availability.
Registration Session 1 | 12 Sept: Please click here to register
• 8 AM CEST ´Paris´ (UTC +2)
• 11:30 AM IST ´India´ (UTC +5:30)
• 2 PM AWST ´Perth (UTC +8)
Registration Session 2 | 12 Sept: Please click here to register
• 9 AM EDT ´New York´ (UTC-4)
• 10 AM BRT ´Brasilia´ (UTC-3)
• 6 AM PDT ´Vancouver´ (UTC-7)