MAXIMIZING THE VALUE OF YOUR STOPES WITH SURPAC.
Maximizing your stope value is possible thanks to a new solution that uses a simulation tool in the in conjunction with Surpac.
In this webinar we will:
• Demonstrate the interaction of Surpac and the Process Composer tool within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
• Demonstrate how to optimize your cut off grade
• Run the process multiple times in just a few minutes to generate the best value result available
Who is the Webinar for: Underground Mining Engineers
Presenter: Suvradip DATTA
Date: 14 November 2019
Please choose the session that better fits your time zone and availability and register now!
Registration Session 1: Click here to Register
• 8 AM CEST ´Paris´ (UTC +2)
• 12:30 PM IST ´India´ (UTC +5:30)
• 3 PM AWST ´Perth (UTC +8)
Registration Session 2: Click here to Register
• 8 AM PST ´Vancouver´ (UTC-7)
• 11 AM EDT ´New York´ (UTC-4)
• 1 PM BRT ´Brasilia´ (UTC-3)
PRESENTER BIO: SUVRADIP DATTA, Industry Process Consultant – Mining
Suvradip is a Mining Engineer with over 11 years of experience in mine planning, consulting and operations. He started his career with Hindustan Zinc Limited in Planning & Operations before joining Dassault Systèmes. In his current role as Industry Process Consultant – Mining, Suvradip provides consulting, implementation and product training to GEOVIA users across Asia. He specializes in GEOVIA Surpac, MineSched and WHITTLE.