27 June 2019 | Surpac Webinar – Speeding up your Stope Processing. Registration Open.
CMS Survey pick-up and union – a need for speed!
Stitching together multiple stopes is usually done manually and can be a very slow process. Surpac 2019 introduces a new Macro for solids conditioning that will give you back hours of processing per stope!
In this webinar we will demonstrate:
- An easier way to process CMS Cavity Monitoring Surveys in Surpac
- How the use of mesh tools can eliminate the need for slicing CMS’s
- How multiple CMS’s can be merged easily to create a final void solid
- How the conditioning of CMS’s allows ease of editing on the final shape
Audience: Underground Surveyors and Mining Engineers
Date: June 27th
Presenter: Ash Colton
Ash Colton is a qualified Mining and Engineering Surveyor with over 14 years’ experience. Ash has worked on a number of mine sites (open cut and underground) and specializes in GEOVIA Surpac, MineSched and Macros. Ash is based in Perth, Australia.
Please choose the session that better fits your time zone and availability and register now!
Registration Session 1: https://emailing.3ds.com/dsx/lp.jssp?template=LDP49053
- 8 AM CEST ´Paris´ (UTC +2)
- 11:30 AM IST ´India´ (UTC +5:30)
- 2 PM AWST ´Perth (UTC +8)
Registration Session 2: https://emailing.3ds.com/dsx/lp.jssp?template=LDP49054
- 11 AM EDT ´New York´ (UTC-4)
- 12 PM BRT ´Brasilia´ (UTC-3)
- 8 AM PDT ´Vancouver´ (UTC-7)