LIVE E-SEMINAR | August 19, 2020 | Free to Register.
Don’t miss this opportunity to understand how our integrated drill and blast design solution, powered by AI, helps deliver continuous improvements by enabling information reconciliation and performance monitoring.
Drill and Blast design and monitoring is one of the daunting tasks in mining industry. Industry follows either traditional rule of thumb or one-time optimization. Also, connectedness of operations and information exchange mechanism for providing feedback from the field are some of the emerging areas and not yet fully-incorporated in the blast design in many mining organizations.
The Mining industry faces several practical challenges due to lack of sufficient tools for simulating and optimizing the drill and blast operations
The holistic approach based on System of Systems optimization comprising of sophisticated machine learning algorithms addresses the Drill & Blast operational cycle in entirety – from Drill & Blast simulation, design to execution accounting due feedback from the field in order to optimize the next blasting. This significantly enhances visibility, transparency, flexibility and productivity in the mine operations, thereby provides evolutionary business gains and potentially saves up to 15% of the overall mining costs.
Key benefits of AI Powered Drill & Blast Design:
- Improves overall mining efficiency and productivity across mining value chain
- Reduces downstream production costs
- Makes drilling and blasting operations much safer for operators
- Enables tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Serves as an intelligent support system for informed decision-making
Join the E-Seminar to gain an understanding of how our Integrated Drill and Blast Design solution, developed in association with Capgemini, exercises the power of AI ( Artificial Intelligence), Digital Platform and 3D Design applications in bench-marking the performance of Drilling & Blasting in your mining operation.
To Learn more about the speakers and to Register – click here.
Who should attend?
This E-Seminar is relevant for:
- Mining Engineers
- Mine Planning Geologists
- Mine Surveyors
- Site Managers/Supervisors
- Operation Directors/Project Controllers
- IT-OT Technology Leaders in mining operations
- Business Leaders/Decision-makers
- Mining Institutes/Academia