Wear headphones when lying in bed poses no problem as long as you are on your back … but the second you decide to put yourself on the side, things become awkward and more than uncomfortable… sometimes it hurts! The SleepPhones audio-set was designed to overcome this now banal inconvenience of our modern life. This is comfortable headphones you can wear while you sleep.
Perfect to binge watch your favorite TV shows at night on Netflix or to attempt to rest, paired with a neck pillow, in an airplane
The earphones are hidden inside a soft and comfortable (and washable) fleece headband. The device can be worn around the head or over the eyes, like a sleep-mask. The idea is pretty good, but no illusions here, the sound quality is unfortunately pretty mediocre. Still… it is perfect to binge watch your favorite TV shows at night on Netflix or to attempt to rest, paired with a neck pillow, in an airplane!
- Soft fleece headband hugs speakers to your ears
- Fits most humans – 21 1/2″ – 23 3/8″ around (around head, just above the ears)
- Speaker position adjustable
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency: 20 – 20 kHz
- Power: 300/500 mW
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo plug
- Materials: Polartec 88% recycled plastic polyester, 12% spandex
- Removable speakers and machine-washable headband
- Battery life: 5-7 hours Charging time: 2 hours
- Wired: 48″ cord
- Bluetooth wireless range: 15-30 ft.
- Bluetooth features built-in volume control, play/pause
- Function as a private alarm clock if you can set your device to play music at a specific time
- Sewn and assembled in the USA
This post is also available in: French