Registration is now open for the 3DEXPERIENCE Forum Asia Pacific South 2021. This year, the Forum will be a virtual event, taking place from May 20 to 21, offering an exciting line-up of content and activities, including:
- Plenary Session with Dassault Systèmes senior executives.
- Specialized breakout tracks on industry-focused topics including supply chain management, cloud, virtual twin, workforce planning, and more.
- Virtual 3DEXPERIENCE Playground featuring innovations such as Electro-Mobility Accelerator and Virtual Twin Experience in manufacturing.
- Virtual networking sessions with strategy and technology experts.
The full agenda can be found here.
Themed “Rethinking Resilience, Accelerating Transformation, this first-of-a-kind multi-tiered virtual event will addressing complex topics that are impacting Asia Pacific businesses of all sizes in today’s fast-changing economic landscape:
- How can businesses accelerate transformation at scale to capitalize on new growth opportunities?
- How can businesses rethink and strengthen their resiliency to survive and thrive in a disruptive business environment?
- How can businesses cultivate their innovation potential to improve their global competitiveness?
- Hear from Bernard CHARLÈS, Dassault Systèmes’ CEO and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, who will share the company’s vision and strategy.
- Plenary Roundtable session by Bernard CHARLÈS with Samson KHAOU, Dassault Systèmes’ Executive Vice President, Asia Pacific; Olivier RIBET, Dassault Systèmes’ Executive Vice-President EMEAR; and Erik SWEDBERG, Dassault Systèmes’ Executive Vice President and GEO Managing Director for the Americas.
- Florence VERZELEN, Executive Vice President, Industry, Marketing and Sustainability will deliver the keynote address on “Shifting Your Business Model For Sustainable Growth”.
- Josephine ONG, Managing Director, Asia Pacific South, who will discuss the new industry challenges in the Age of Experience.
- Plenary Discussion where LIANG Ying Shun, Asia Pacific South Manufacturing Technical Lead, and CHOW Sai Keet, ASEAN Sales Director for DELMIA, will engage in a discussion on “Debunking the journey from visibility to virtual twin: Minimizing risk now while building foundations for future growth”, moderated by Stephanie KRISHNAN, Asia Pacific Research Director, IDC Manufacturing Insights.
- Exclusive access to our Virtual 3DEXPERIENCE Playground, where you can virtually walk through interactive booths, try out clickable features and download engaging content featuring innovations that are transforming the manufacturing industries.
- Exclusive access to our Virtual Networking Lounge where you can speak with Dassault Systèmes’ strategy and technology experts.
Join us at 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM Asia Pacific South 2021. Be inspired. Discover the transformation strategies imperative to succeed in the Age of Experience. Register Now to Save The Date.