This month, you have three more chances to participate in running contests and win great prizes, so you don’t want to miss them! 🙂
The Ocean Cleanup Contest
Boyan Slat‘s groundbreaking project aims at cleaning the tons of plastic that are polluting the world’s oceans. SolidWorks offers designers around the world a chance to contribute to this project by participating to the Ocean Clean Up contest.
- Admission to SolidWorks World 2014, including round-trip airfare to San Diego and four nights hotel.
- A one-week trip to The Netherlands to work with The Ocean Cleanup team, including round-trip airfare and seven nights hotel.
- One Microsoft Surface Pro with SolidWorks 2014 Premium
Design guidelines and details: http://www.oceancleanupcontest.com/
Deadline: Nov 15th, 2013
This new edition of the “MadeIn3D” contest, in partnership with 3D printing services provider Sculpteo, will highlight designs that demonstrate the superiority of 3D printing over traditional manufacturing for non-assembly objects.
Prizes include an iPad Mini, and your design 3D printed.
Design guidelines and details: http://www.3dvia.com/madein3d/
Deadline: November 8th, 2013
- 3-day visit to 3DS Paris Campus or 3DS Boston Campus (including travel & accommodation)
- Latest-generation iPads loaded with 3DS software
- Gifts from our partners GreenBiz and NetImpact
Contest guidelines and details: http://www.3ds.com/if-we/challenge
Deadline: October 28th, 2013