2009 was a very BIG year for 3DVIA. 3DVIA grew leaps and bounds this year, proving that users are responding to our mission of democratizing ‘3D for everyone’. In 2009, 3DVIA.com grew to almost 150,000 users and our warehouse of 3D models grew to almost 20-thousand. We also launched an impressive lineup of new products and services.
So much happened for 3DVIA this past year that a simple blog post might not do it justice. Rather than mentioning all the great things that were accomplished this year, I created this video of many of our achievements. Enjoy!
If you are interested in any of the products or services mentioned in the video, here is a quick list:
- You can find over 14,000 free 3d models and almost 5,000 premium stock 3D models through the search located on 3DVIA.com
- Looking for 3DVIA Mobile? Click here to learn more
- Need to express your ideas in 3D? Check out 3DVIA Shape, 3DVIA Virtools or 3DVIA Composer
- Adventurous beta tester? Check out our latest online 3D creation – 3DVIA Scenes
- You can always meet with 3DVIA at any one of our upcoming events
- Or just follow 3DVIA on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or Flickr