We are pleased to present our third webinar in our GEOVIA Innovation Webinar Series!
In this webinar, we will show how to drive productivity by enabling digital collaboration of mining data within your organization or with external consultants – breaking down siloes between teams and barriers to effective communication, file management, and knowledge sharing.
Jessica Jensen, Senior Brand Portfolio Manager GEOVIA at Dassault Systèmes, will share how the Business Innovation Role (part of Social Collaboration) enables effective collaboration, including a demonstration featuring GEOVIA Surpac and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Webinar highlights will include:
- Connect people, ideas, data, and solutions in real time
- Enable centralized control and view of mining data, providing a single source of truth on your business operations
- Run the GEOVIA applications you know and love, such as Surpac
- Collaborate efficiently with traceability across the mining value chain
Presenter: Jessica Jensen, Senior Brand Portfolio Manager GEOVIA at Dassault Systèmes
Date: August 8, 2018
Time: 9 AM Vancouver time (PDT) | 10 AM Perth time (AWST) | 3 PM Paris time (CEST)
Location: This webinar will be held live on Go to Webinar (check your system requirements). Please join at the webinar time to attend.
Please see the below registration links:
- 9 AM PDT (GMT -7:00) Vancouver time
- 3 PM CEST (GMT +2:00) Paris time
- 10 AM AWST (GMT +8:00) Perth time.
We look forward to seeing you there!