From March 5-8, we will be gathering in Toronto with more than 22,000 mining companies, investors and mining service providers for PDAC 2017, one of the world’s leading minerals and mining events.
As a longtime member of the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC), Dassault Systèmes will once again have a booth at the convention (Booth #1000) to showcase our latest developments in integrated geology and mine planning, execution and monitoring technology and the power of collaboration.
Now in its 85th year, PDAC brings together the industry from around the world to Toronto. Last year’s convention attracted over 900 exhibitors and 22,000 attendees from 125 countries, with similar numbers expected this year.
“Professionals who are involved in every single aspect of mineral exploration and mining attend the PDAC Convention, including executives, government officials, prospectors, geologists, analysts, investors, students, and brokers from all over the world,” says PDAC President Glenn Mullan.
“This event is a staple on the events and social calendar, bringing vast experience and knowledge together with the key influencers and decision-makers who have the ability to make positive change for the sector.”
The highlights of PDAC 2017 will include:
- The International Mines Ministers Summit brings Mines Ministers from around the world together in one important setting for second year in a row.
- A selection of visually-stunning minerals from the Kirwin Collection, on loan from the Royal Ontario Museum, will be available for everyone to see up close in Trade Show North. Trade Show North is free to the public.
- This year’s Keynote Session is: What drives success in our industry?
- The sold out Mineral Outlook Luncheon featuring Dr. Dambisa Moyo—one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People and New York Times best-selling author—will discuss global shifts in economics, geopolitics & business: What’s it going to take to be successful?
- Barrick to host Electric Car Race using aerospace-grade construction materials and some of the best technology on the planet from its solar panels to the battery.
- Attend the Visual and Augmented Reality for the Mining Industry session to and hear a dynamic talk defining how these technologies will dramatically impact the future of the mining industry.
Date: March 5-8, 2017
Venue: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Exhibition Hours) from March 5-7, and 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM on March 8
Dassault Systemes booth: #1000
Come drop by and have a chat with us at PDAC 2017 next week!