In exploration, it can often be challenging for geologists to manually interpret coal deposits within the earth. What’s more, huge investments are required in exploration and it is often a high risk activity for many mining companies.
GEOVIA Minex can reduce the time and money involved by helping field geologists to better interpret coal deposits in their day to day job.
Nandini Mitra, Knowledge Consultant and Ajay Reddy, Senior Mining Industry Process Consultant at Dassault Systèmes GEOVIA, will present the tools in Minex that can help exploration geologists.
Date: Monday, 10 April 2017
- 12:00 PM noon Indian Standard Time
- 1:30 PM Western Indonesian Time
- 2:30 PM Australian Western Standard Time
- 4:30 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time
How to Join:
1. Register for the webinar here
2. Once you’ve registered, there will be an option to Add to Calendar. A confirmation email will also be sent to you.
3. When it’s time for the webinar, please click on the link within your confirmation email. Be sure to check your system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
4. The link will take you to Go To Webinar and you will be automatically connected via your computer audio.
About your Presenters
Nandini Mitra, Knowledge Consultant at Dassault Systèmes, is a Geologist with more than 10 years experience in mining and engineering geology. She is experienced with the preparation of numbers and exploration reports for coal and iron ore. She was directly associated with JORC CP for the preparation of JORC compliance report for coal deposit, and has previously worked for Tata Consulting Engineers and Salva Resources Pvt Limited.
Ajay Reddy, Senior Industry Process Consultant, is a Geologist with 24 years experience in coal exploration, mining and resource estimation. Ajay possesses considerable and diverse consultancy experience in the assessment of coal deposits using Minex and CAD software. Having spent 18 years working for one of the largest Indian coal exploration and mining companies, Singareni Collieries Company Limited, Ajay also has an in-depth and practical understanding in all facets of coal geology.