Join us in Toronto, Canada from October 24-26, 2017, for our annual user conference!
Network with mining professionals and other software users from across North America and engage with the GEOVIA executive team. In addition to a day of interactive discussions, case studies, workshops and presentations from our R&D and Services teams, this event will introduce the latest software updates for Surpac, GEMS, MineSched and Whittle, each with innovative new capabilities.
Date: October 24-26, 2017
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Venue: InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, 220 Bloor St West – Book Now!
- $395 CAD (1-day training and conference)* or
- $195 CAD (conference only)
- $320 CAD early-bird special until September 8, 2017
Agenda at a glance
- Full instructor-led training day with hands-on sessions (optional)
- Plenary sessions with thought-provoking topics
- Case studies: Whittle Simultaneous Optimization, Grade Control, Resource Modeling, MineSched, InSite
- Rapid parametric geological modeling
- Disruptive innovation in mining and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- GEOVIA roadmap: What’s New in Surpac, GEMS, and MineSched
What will you get out of the conference?
- Walk away learning how to more effectively use GEOVIA software
- A unique networking opportunity to meet with mining professionals and other GEOVIA software users
- Find out more about disruptive innovations in mining and understand Dassault Systèmes GEOVIA roadmap
- Still not convinced? Read 10 more reasons why you should attend here
We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!