Wednesday, April 11, 2012 – 1.30PM (UTC/GMT)
3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts, an innovative, non-intrusive way to increase efficiency, reduce costs & make smarter decisions
As a result, 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts offers customers a rare opportunity to accelerate the performance of their service-related parts operations by helping them right-size inventories, reduce storage and logistical costs, and boost customer satisfaction – without resorting to complex and costly systems integration or disruptive rip-and-replace solutions.
To learn more, join speaker Alexandre Figuière for a product demonstration and a discussion of the ways in which 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts:
– Bridges all types of spare parts information silos (inventory systems, PLM, ERP, documentation libraries, spreadsheets, legacy VT/mainframe apps…)
– Provides simple “Google-style” usage for frontline staff and management
– Automatically generates real-time, adaptive dashboards for global KPIs
– Enforces source-system security rules down to the metadata level
On the Agenda:
– Spare parts management challenges
– Legacy solutions
– The Search-Based Application approach
– The 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts Manager application
– Value for the end users, logistics/parts managers, and IT management
– Product demonstration
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.