The end of 2007 was a busy time for signing new clients, which means we’ve had quite a number of new deployments in the first quarter of this year. Notable among them:
- Steelcase, the world leader in the office furniture industry, and its partner Capgemini, installed exalead one:enterprise on Steelcase’s corporate intranet and extranet in only two months.
- Lagardère Média, a global media leader developing, promoting and disseminating information and culture across five continents, selected Exalead as the search engine for all its Internet sites. Première.fr is one of the first sites to launch with Exalead.
- Wolters Kluwer, a French publishing company, recently deployed Exalead on its intranet to index information contained in a large repository of PDF documents.
- Three notable British websites have also selected Exalead as their search engine:
- Les Entreprises du Médicament (Leem), the French organization for professionals in the pharmacological industry, now uses exalead one:search as the search engine on its Extranet.